HOME DASHBOARD NEW ENTRY FACEBOOK FANPAGES INSTAGRAM SULAMAN LACE HEAVEN
Description
Blog personal santai disamping mempromosi bahan fabric sulaman terbaru dari Indonesia yang berdaftar dibawah AF DELIMA ENTERPRISE SA0285666-U

15 Oct 2012

BBPLUS KOLAGEN TESTIMONIAL DARI PENGGUNA

BBPLUS KOLAGEN : TESTIMONIAL DARI PENGGUNA


BBPlus Kolagen. Feedback from customer lagi.


BBPLUS KOLAGEN, sharing pengguna lagi. Ahamdulillah..happy baca msg dia.

"Hehe.Lupe nak share.I feel the difference
Even jerawat xhilang lagi, tapi kulit dah boleh rasa macam soft sikit n macam dah nk cerah,
Dats y 2 hari xdapat minum rase cam rugi..due to outstation.
N i also suggested to my friends"
BBPLUS Kolagen memelihara kulit agar sihat dan cantik.
Siapa lagi yang nak jaga kalau bukan diri sendiri





"Hi Fuza, Actually Liza baru start on Monday so today is day 7. So far ok, will let you know once dah habis the whole cycle. Rasanya nak top up order kot. Nanti Friday I let you know"



Alhamdulillah. Baru 1week Ina minum BBPlus Kolagen, dah nampak perubahan. Cuba tengok.
*Kulit muka dah nampak Glowing. Nak make up pun dah tak de masalah
*Kulit kusam b4 minum BBPlus Kolagen dah tak de lagi..
*Nampak macam botox!! hehehe



Sebelum
Kulit muka nampak kusam,garisan2 pada muka so clear.. tanpa BBPLUS KOLAGEN
Selepas
Perasan kulit makin sihat, kulit muka sekata,glowing,mencerah,kurang jerawat, bentuk muka firm dan tumit kaki yang pecah2 makin pulih dengan BBPLUS KOLAGEN
.
Alhamdulillah



BBPlus Kolagen respond lagi
"Nak kulit sihat,cantik,anjal,cerah & gebu...Bbplus Collagen jawapannyer..Xpayah nk suntik2..juz minum..berperisa anggur & mmg sedappp.Tak de loya2..cirit2. Tak cuba tak tau"
Dapatkan BBPLUS KOLAGEN sekarang


Lagi sharing bout BBPlus Kolagen. "Sejak mengandung nih, muka teruk sangat..burn n menggelupas.. Mulanya malas nak amik tau sangat sebab ingatkan pembawakkan budak hormon bertukar la kot. Tapi lama2 mcm stress jugak. Muka semakin teruk.. Yela kan, walaupun preggy..penampilan kena jaga.. Tak semestinya org pregnant tak boleh bergaya..nanti suami lagi pulak kan,hehehe.
So bila dapat tau pasal prod
uk baru BBPLUS KOLAGEN, saya memang tak sabar nak cuba..tambahan pula bila tanya adakah perempuan mengandung boleh minum?? And bila depa confirm yes jer, terus saya cuba.. Sebab katanya,minuman ni juga good for baby..kulit baby of coz makin cantik and minyak ikan yang terdapat dalam minuman collagen nih akn membentuk pembentukkan otak baby.. So mmg selamat utk d minum.."
Untuk pengesahan dan lebih yakin, dapatkan konsultasi dari doktor k.




BBPlus Kolagen.Testimonial lagi.
" Sebelum menggunakan BBplus Kolagen, tekstur kulit kasar, banyak parut jerawat, kulit berminyak, kelihatan tidak bermaya. Selepas 2 minggu, parut jerawat semakin pudar, kulit semakin cerah, blackhead berkurangan
"


 


 Alhamdulillah..BBPlus Kolagen mendapat sambutan
Belum cuba, belum tau.
Yang belum order meh order..Yang dah order jom top up dan minum berterusan untuk kesan yang lebih menyerlah. InsyaAllah.
Order BBplus Collagen sekarang. Ramai yang berpuas hati :)
 PM SAYA 019-2784580




16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent items from you, man. I've have in mind your stuff previous to and you are simply too magnificent. I really like what you've bought here, really like what you're stating and the way wherein you say it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to
    take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read far more from you. That is actually a tremendous website.

    my blog post ... polo ralph lauren sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog
    in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!



    Feel free to surf to my blog post; supra skytop 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Here is my website - supra skytop

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you're doing any unique
    trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece.
    you have performed a wonderful job in this matter!


    Here is my site; supra vaiders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just remember that this toting a child constituent only
    can continue so long. Learn to fasten many different diverse knots efficiently.
    when an infant actually starts to be playful, recommended
    can't resist performing with him. Go for about 10 items your blogposts could possibly be categorized into. http://jamraiser.com/node/56318

    Take a look at my blog post - nike air max 90

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother recommended I may like this website.

    He used to be entirely right. This publish actually made
    my day. You can not consider just how a lot
    time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    my website; adidas jeremy scott wings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I
    thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but
    definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my blog post :: http://rolexmans.livejournal.com/570.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. great submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite
    experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing.

    I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

    Feel free to surf to my web site; Replica Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Here is my page: Replica Rolex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. That
    is an extremely neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Also visit my web site Ralph Lauren Outlet Store

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guests never exactly what Mulch, Sweat Shears will do and so
    vice versa. When stillhunting for deer, we need to have to adopt to method they see.
    Particular begs the consider why is stylist menswear so well
    liked? It will each take place found at the Freemasons' Hall, Covent Garden, located in London. http://clubwww1marketing.com/index.php?p=blogs/viewstory/701939

    ReplyDelete
  13. Though the demonstration goods will be display (e.g. with more runway shows, in-depth demonstrations, style
    and fashion tips and style tutorials. These radios find use around variety
    of job applications. This collections is bound which can make anyone break the habit
    of in their tracks and admire the sheer elegance.
    http://entramos.com/index.php/profile/astridoliv

    My blog post: radio show

    ReplyDelete
  14. Textile flowers make unique table top party decorations.
    When wearing the chiffon dress, the key usually wear a glowing color
    belt. He said the fact he has raised a 100+ kilo mass
    -- him self. Lastly, I want to accept time to critique Elan
    International dresses for women. http://pandemonion.co.de//index.
    php/index.php?page=User&userID=3955

    ReplyDelete
  15. Choose a web host who else supplies a control panel. The one who
    employs Take a number of is regarded because the popular solution.
    Delicates flowers make pleasant table top decorations.
    I think women can handily embrace heels, flats, flip flops and sandals!
    http://uskb.net/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=NoahSLI

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article. Thanks for
    supplying this info.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - best only

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komen anda.

Love:
Fuza Musa

 

Belong ToSulaman Lace Heaven | Designed All Reserved By KathyR’bain78